ICCFS Mission Statement
... to provide opportunities for training members to become character-driven communicators and leaders with excellent analytical and oratorical skills in order to impact culture.
This is accomplished by:
- implementing and maintaining a safe practice environment for chapter members from all educational backgrounds.
- designing events which correlate to the YSG training to provide additional coaching and practice before presentations are taken into the community.
- creating practice opportunities for real-world skills.
- providing motivation through a competitive structure which ties recognition and rewards to the YSG program.
- creating a mentoring community to further the development of communication, leadership, and character.
Training you can expect to find:
ICCFS Participation Verification
- provides documentation for school or work
- provides an overview of educational objectives
What you can see at a tournament:
Tournament Highlights - Virginia
Visit these other pages for more complete information:
- event overview and correlation to the Young Speakers Guild Training
Round Table Exercise
- the most recent information about our consensus building and problem solving exercise
Invitations and Awards
- speakers invited to the International Tournament, the Accept/Decline form and a list of Young Speakers Guild Award Winners
General Tournament Helps
- general script submission definitions and Q&A
ICCFS Locations - coming soon!
- information specific to each tournament location: registration confirmation, deadlines, tournament address, links to forms and contact information
- helpful information about fees, registration, changes, policies
Community Evaluator Sign Up
- details for community members who are volunteering to watch presentations and give written feedback to our students as they hone their leadership and communication skills